Pool Cue Repairs – Custom Cue Repairs – Billiard Cue Repairs – Snooker Cue Repairs
For Pool Cue Repairs call Arnot at (561) 433-2885 for an estimate.
Please download and fill out this form to send in with
your pool cue to be repaired.
You must call Arnot for an estimate of the cost of repairs which will include the shipping, handling and insurance cost.
Make Check or Money Orders out to Arnot Wadsworth.
We accept Visa – Master Card – American Express – PayPal (PayPal address is: email@example.com)
We turn around most repairs within 3 working days. For local customers, we are able to do most repairs while you wait. Please call Arnot at (561) 433-2885 to make an appointment.
Customers from the following areas can take advantage of the same trip service:
West Palm Beach – Lake Worth – Boynton Beach – Delray Beach – Palm Beach Gardens - North Palm Beach – Jupiter – Hobe Sound – Stuart – Miami – Fort Lauderdale – South Florida – Florida
Pool Cue Repairs
The following prices are a guide to use to determine the approximate price of a cue repair as of 15 February 2011.
Once the work has been started there is a possibility that additional defects will be discovered. In this event the customer will be notified before work continues. Please do not send joint protectors as we will not be responsible for them.
When preparing the pool cue for shipment make sure it is thoroughly protected. Please, do not send joint protectors (We will not be responsible for them)
Pool Cue Shaft Replacement:
- TerminatorShaftT3™– Includes Melamine or Saber-T Ferrule and Choice of LePro, Triangle or Elk Master Tip). Only $199.00
- Hard Maple Shaft - #1 - Includes Melamine or Saber-T Ferrule and Choice of LePro, Triangle or Elk Master Tip). - Only $199.00
- Hard Maple Shaft - #2 – Includes Melamine or Saber-T Ferrule and Choice of LePro, Triangle Tip or Elk Master Tip - Only $149.00
Pool Cue Shaft Repairs:
Pool Cue Tip Replacement:
- LePro, Elk Master, Triangle or Water Buffalo - $20.00
- Dynamite, Everest, Tiger, Talisman - $30.00
- Kamoi Tip, Moori Tip & Sniper Tip: $40.00
Unlike some cue repair persons when we replace a tip we start by centering the shaft in the lathe perfectly so that we do not damage the ferrule, we prepare the tip by roughing up the glue side of the tip. The end of the ferrule is faced perfectly flat for a better hit. We glue the tip to the ferrule and wait until it has cured. Next we cut the tip to the exact diameter of the ferrule and shape the tip so that it is ready for immediate use. We polish the ferrule and burnish the sides of the tip to seal it properly.
Pool Cue Ferrule Replacement:
- Melamine or Saber-T - $40.00
- Ivory - $70.00
- Black - $40.00
When we replace the ferrule on a pool cue we start by centering the shaft in the lathe perfectly so that we do not damage the shaft wood. The original ferrule is removed and the tenon is prepared to receive the new ferrule. The shoulder of the tenon is also faced for correct fit. The new ferrule is installed using Epoxy Glue (most repair persons use inferior and less expensive glue) and allowed to cure. Next the ferrule is turned on the lathe to the correct diameter (the exact same diameter as the shaft wood). The ferrule is faced for a better hit and the tip is installed as shown above.
- Pool Cue Shaft Retaper - $35.00
- Clean Shaft, Remove Dings and Burnish - $20.00
Pool Cue Joint Work:
- Replace Phenolic Joint $50.00 (does not include refinish of cue)
- Replace Ivory Joint - $150.00
Pool Cue Butt Work:
- Replace Phenolic Butt Cap - $50.00
- Replace Ivory Butt Cap - $250.00
- Irish Linen Wrap - $40.00.
- Cut Wrap Slot if necessary - $39.00
- Teja Lizard or other exotic Wraps - $200.00 up
- Pool Cue Refinish - $150.00
These prices supersede any other prices listed on ArnotQ Website.