Cue Joint Protectors
Wood Joint Protectors
Joint Protectors are used to protect
your fine cue in the event the cue is dropped. Joint Protectors
made from exotic
also increase the value of your cue because it gives it
that "finished" professional
look even before it's assembled.
Exotic Wood Joint Protectors
are now available for the Radial Pin. The 5/16-14, 5/15-18,
and the 3/8-10. These
Joint Protectors are precision made from scratch
and hand finished to a high luster. This hand rubbed finish enhances
the look and feel of the Joint Protector. The exotic wood's
natural beauty adds to the
professional look of your new cue.
A set of three is
You will note that the Female Joint Protector
is only 1.5 inches long and the end of the Pin is visible from the
end. The ends of the male Joint Protectors are inlaid with
either mother of
pearl or abalone.
By using different exotic materials in the end you will know which
shaft you are removing from the case.
- Exotic Wood Set of three joint protectors ONLY $109.00
- Exotic Wood Set of two joint protectors ONLY $79.00.(Free
- Black PVC set of three joint protectors ONLY $33.00 (Free
- Black PVC Joint Protectors are now available for the Radial
Pin, Uni-Loc, the 5/16-14, 5/15-18, and the 3/8-10
- Custom made (one-of-a-kind) Joint Protectors are also available
Contact Arnot for price.